Thursday, September 3, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

So, for those of you new to my blog, welcome! I'm glad to have you come alongside me in this! Tomorrow I will get up @ two am to take care of some bills and turn my phone off for time that I will be gone. Yesterday was a rough one and God was great to remind me what happens when you choose to push time with Him aside, no matter how enriching the other distractions might be. Maybe I've already stated this in one of my blogs below, but someone once told me that the higher the risk for good, the stronger the attacks will come, for Satan is fully aware of our potention and will stop at nothing to try to make us run back for the hills in fear that we cannot obtain that for which we are striving. Maybe that's not the exact wording, but you get the jist. It is not on our own two feet alone that we can reach our full potential, but as Paul illudes to in Phillipians, it's not that we are made perfect or that we have already obtained that which we are striving for, but that we press forward towards the goal that God might work through us.

The last week or so has definatly had some ups and downs. I haven't been as cautious in how my words come out and I'm sorry for the friction that's it caused. I know I can't take it back, but I do pray that there will come peace.

I am definately starting to freak out a little bit and some fears are rearing their ugly heads, but I know it's nothing to worry about. Everything that happens can be turned back to glory, after all, look at our own personal stories. We've already come so far, what's to stop us here?

I love you more than you can know...

No comments:

Post a Comment